Dr. PAUL DENTON
Dr. Denton received a Bachelor of Science from Wilfrid Laurier University, graduating on the dean’s list. He graduated from medical school and residency at Queen’s University, where he served as Chief Resident. He became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in 2006. Following his residency he began a fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at McGill University.
Dr. Denton established a surgical practice in 2008, including both medical and surgical aesthetic treatments. He serves as Clinical Assistant Professor at The University of British Columbia in the division of oculoplastic surgery where he regularly teaches surgery to ophthalmology and plastic surgery residents.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- The American Board of Laser Surgery
- The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Canadian Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The Europeon Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The American Board of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- The American Acacemy of Aesthetic Medicine
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia